7 vs Wild, 2. Staffel

• Hab mal die KI chatgpd zu Fritz Meinecke und 7 vs wild befragt. :lol

chatgpd ist fast die leistungsfähigste KI. Sie hat 150 000 000 000 Neuronen.

Is Fritz Meinecke an expert?

I am an AI language model and my knowledge cutoff is in 2021, I am not able to confirm if Fritz Meinecke is an expert. However, he does have a lot of experience in outdoor activities, especially bushcraft, camping, and survival skills and runs a successful YouTube channel and brand "7 vs wild" where he shares his knowledge and experiences with others. He is viewed by many of his followers as an expert and a source of valuable information on these topics.

what is "7 vs wild"?

"7 vs wild" is a YouTube channel and brand focused on outdoor activities, especially bushcraft, camping, and survival skills. The channel is run by a person named "7", who shares his knowledge and experiences of living in the wilderness and provides tips and tutorials on various outdoor skills. He also shares gear reviews and survival challenges. The channel is focused on educating and entertaining the audience about wilderness survival, and the host, Fritz Meinecke, is often referred to as "7" and is viewed by many of his followers as an expert and a source of valuable information on these topics.

Do you know what Bushcraft is?

Yes, I am familiar with the term bushcraft. It refers to the skills and techniques used for survival and living in the wilderness, such as building shelters, finding food and water, and making tools and fires. The term is often associated with wilderness survival skills in a forest or jungle environment.

• Hab noch ein gutes Fazit zu 7 vs wild gefunden.

Leider etwas langatmig und manchmal abschweifend, wie zB die Abhandlung der Person Robert Marc Lehmann.

Besonders das letzte Drittel gefällt mir :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!