GoLite macht den Laden dicht!

• Hallöle,

ich habe gerade bei den Amis gelesen, dass GoLite - unter anderem bekannt durch die Shangri-La Zelte - seine Türen schließt. Die Rede ist von Abwicklungsverkäufen der bisherigen Produktionsmasse mit dem Ziel, das Unternehmen soweit aus den roten Zahlen zu bringen, dass ein Verkauf mit eventueller Neustrukturierung der Produktpalette in Frage kommt.

Wer hier vielleicht noch Schnäppchen machen möchte, sollte sich in nächster Zeit umhören.

Hier der entsprechende Artikel (leider nur Englisch):

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-business/ci_26811441

Liebe Grüße,

DW

• Habe gerade bei den Amis im Forum mitbekommen, dass GoLite versucht, unter neuem Namen zurückzukommen. Die Rechte an den Produkten wurden zurückgekauft und nun wird versucht, ein Minimum von 500.000 $ über lokale Investoren aufzubringen, um die Produktion zu starten. Investoren können nur Einwohner Colorados werden. Der neue Name wird aller Voraussicht nach "My Trail Company" sein.

Hier die zugehörige E-Mail:

"My Trail Company is a new Colorado based outdoor retailer with a product line 17 years in the making. We have acquired all of GoLite’s award winning designs to bring the most popular products back. From the start this will include the best of the packs, tents, storm shells, down jackets and other favorites.

Please join others who have already invested in My Trail Company’s Direct Public Offer (DPO). We need to raise a minimum of $500,000 to produce the first wave of products to sell online. Investments over this amount will allow us to broaden the product assortment, accelerate innovation, add relevant accessories, and open our first stores. As thanks for playing a pivotal role at this early stage, investors will earn dividends and receive discounts as detailed in the offering materials.

Please invest to help us bring to market the very best lightweight, functional outdoor clothing and equipment, at down-to-earth prices. When you do, My Trail Company will become your trail company too. And, if you have friends who might want to invest, please spread the word.

Thank you!

Demetri Coupounas
    Co-Founder, My Trail Company, PBC

P.S. For regulatory reasons, My Trail Company investment is only open to Colorado residents and Colorado headquartered organizations. When products arrive, they will of course be available to everyone."

(Quelle: http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/…68&viewfull=1#post2684568)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!